Question:
im goin 2 chicago 2day. wat should i do when im there?
basketball_chick_94
2006-04-06 08:50:00 UTC
that appropiate for any kid
Five answers:
BonesofaTeacher
2006-04-06 08:52:25 UTC
Museum of Science and Industry. Very cool.

Ride the train and the elevated train.

Take a boat ride on the river or in lake michigan.

Go see the picasso statue.

Go to the top of the sears tower. Very cool.

There are lots of parks/playgrounds along the lakefront along with a walking path.

They also have navy pier. Which has an amusement park with ferris wheel.
pixie5552
2006-04-08 19:06:29 UTC
I'm 14 and I live like 20 minutes away from Downtown Chicago and I never get tired of going downtown. Just walking up and down Michigan Avenue is awesome! Yeah, you'll probably have fun at the Museums and stuff. Definitely go to Navy Pier it's awesome!
jen92078
2006-04-06 15:55:16 UTC
How old are you? You could go to the shed aquarium, since of Industry, you have to check out cellular Park that's the home of the world series champions GO WHITE SOX!!! For the night life go on division street alot of cool bars and dance clubs. Navy Pier but its supposed to rain there is alot to do there. GO shopping kind of expensive though HAVE FUN AND BRING YOUR UMBRELLA
Joe the answer man
2006-04-06 15:54:36 UTC
also Shedd Aquarium

Chicago Art Institute