Question:
what is there to see in chicago?
fedler100
2006-03-08 14:44:47 UTC
what is there to see in chicago?
Sixteen answers:
jacqy
2006-03-08 14:55:40 UTC
Lincoln Park Zoo

2200 North Cannon Drive, (at Lake Shore Drive and Fullerton Parkway)

DuSable Museum of African American History

740 East 56th Place

Chicago Historical Society

Clark Street at North Avenue

Graceland Cemetery

4001 North Clark Street

THE ART INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO

111 South Michigan Ave

NAVY PIER

600 East Grand Avenue

MUSEUM OF SCIENCE AND INDUSTRY

5700 South Lake Shore Drive

John G. Shedd Aquarium & Oceanarium

1200 S Lake Shore Drive

Field Museum

1400 South Lake Shore Drive

Sears Tower Skydeck

233 S Wacker Dr

Oprah Winfrey Show

110 North Carpenter Street, (Harpo Studios)

Water Tower Place

835 North Michigan Avenue
wheezer_april_4th_1966
2006-03-08 22:46:47 UTC
The WORLD CHAMPION Chicago White Sox

The Sears Tower

The Shedd Aquarium

The Museum of Science and Industry

Lake Michigan

Chicago-style pizza

The St. Patrick's Day Parade (and turning the Chicago River green)

For more, see below:
2006-03-08 22:47:52 UTC
Chicago is a great city. There is a ton of shopping, different neighborhoods, navy pier, sears tower (awesome view, expecially at night) if your planning on taking a trip to chicago, take the "L" brown line to belmont and take a walk around there. Awesome stuff there.
justmamabay
2006-03-14 19:14:18 UTC
There is plenty to see and do that all depends on you. We love our sports so check on of our teams out. If you love to dance we have hott clubslike transit, excalibur, exit, wild heir, and plenty of others. There are great buliding and dowmtown is always open to explore. plays and musical are good too.Then you can see all the other stuff my fellow chicagoings told you about like the sear tower and grant, but none of those thing is anything to call home about.
congjong07
2006-03-08 22:50:20 UTC
Anything you want to see, it is in Chicago. Sears Tower and definately the Museum of Science and Industry...that is cool.
Tango55
2006-03-08 22:50:07 UTC
The Sears Tower, Wrigley Field (Cubs) One of the Great Lakes.
NavyWife
2006-03-08 22:46:49 UTC
Lets see, there is the Navy Pier, Sears Tower, Miracle Mile (great shopping), John Hancock Tower, Wicked (the musical), and much, much more.
beazerguy
2006-03-13 18:36:43 UTC
Millennium Park.
jen92078
2006-03-08 22:52:16 UTC
I AGREE WITH WHEZER APRI GO CHICAGO WHITE SOX that's the most important site to see
2006-03-08 22:50:24 UTC
A lot of theater, plays, buildngs, people, tourist attractions, restaraunts. Anything you see in a big city. Including crime, and lot's of it.
lion_heart_20032000
2006-03-08 22:52:12 UTC
Sears Tower, Pizza, Movies. well anything you really want to see its up you do what ever it is yop want to do.
AlenaK
2006-03-08 22:49:47 UTC
the huge buildings
sabortooth_13