Question:
What's the weather like this time of year in Chicago?
cweintro
2006-04-08 13:08:32 UTC
What's the weather like this time of year in Chicago?
Six answers:
sean1201
2006-04-08 13:13:05 UTC
Today it's cold...about 40 degrees, supposed warm up next week, mid 60's to 70. Yes, the temps can range from 40 to 70 or 80. Rain and severe weather is always a probability. Shivering at Wrigley Field today. I live in Chicago.
redunicorn
2006-04-08 20:58:32 UTC
Today sunny but cold. It should warm up tomorrow and we will get to the low seventies in the next week. But the temperatures will bounce around from 30 to 70 really quickly for a few weeks.
icedup8018
2006-04-13 04:49:06 UTC
This answer will put everything in perspective.

It could be snowing when you wake up and 75 by the time you eat dinner or vice versa. Don't forget the wind.....it is the "Windy City"
4hman
2006-04-09 02:29:21 UTC
why not look at the extended weather forecast for Chicago at yahoo.com?
music_chick5
2006-04-12 05:07:48 UTC
cold to almost warm. It's spring in the midwest. One day it could be 40 and the next day it could get close to 80.
maat13101
2006-04-08 20:10:58 UTC
Cold and very windy. (like plane landing sideways windy).