Question:
Place to stay in Chicago near Magnificent Mile (5 mile radius or less)?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Place to stay in Chicago near Magnificent Mile (5 mile radius or less)?
Six answers:
Sharon
2016-05-20 15:21:18 UTC
NoMi in the Park Hyatt overlooks water tower - expensive. Four Seasons off Michigan Ave. Gibson's is a great steak house, but it's not located in the magnificent mile. Pizzaria Uno or Due if you're on a budget, don't care about calories, and have patience to wait to get in then 45 min. to serve.
jf795
2006-02-02 08:02:37 UTC
Hyatt Regency. Avoid Radisson and Crowne Plaza as they share the same Valet Parking structure at $39.99 per day. Also the Valet's are thieves. Had a PDA stolen from my car and it was well hidden.

I found it was stolen when I asked the Valet to pull my car around so I could get my PDA out (only after checking in). Nobody will take responsability/replace/reimburse/discount. nothing.
xls8000
2006-02-01 20:52:50 UTC
Hyatt Regency is good, and I think they do have a laundry room/center. Otherwise anything in the 4 star range is good. Palmer House might be only like $79 a night now.
ScottSteg
2006-02-01 12:00:58 UTC
Check the Allegro Hotel. Its can average to about $99 a night and its a quaint, nice boutique hotel.
canukinsocal
2006-01-31 19:51:21 UTC
Not only will I give you a great place to stay, but a fabulous place to eat.

The Embassy Suites (see: http://www.embassysuiteschicago.com/) is right downtown, and the restaurant on the bottom floor is my favorite Greek eatery on the entire North American continent (which includes Toronto and Montreal where there are huge Greek populations).

The restaurant is called Papagus. You will love it. The hotel is close to everything.

The Miracle Mile has lots of great restaurants on it too, like Houston's my favorite place for ribs.
my rescue dog knows 70 cues tricks agility etc
2006-02-02 21:41:06 UTC
The Seneca, I just booked a room w/ kithenette for $109, w/ free b-fast, nice plushy older hotel. The Whitehall has a pinnacle king room on Travelocity for $139. The pinnacle rooms include drop off svc for a 2 mi. radius. Both of these are at the NORTH end of Mag mile. Both charge about $30 -$38 for valet parking. Check out Travelocity & Priceline. PS--You know, you do NOT want to DRIVE in Chicago-walk, cab, or city bus($5 all day) The traffic is nutz and the pkg is $$$$$!!!!!OOPS-you want a laundry svc, sorry! Drop it all off somewhere and pick it up later that day? The conceirge could probably hook you up for that.