Question:
Do you know information regarding free sponsors for family vacations? I'm unemployed and desperate.?
private
2006-04-05 09:03:56 UTC
My children are getting ready for spring vacation. We have never been on a family vacation together. I would love to take them to the Khalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells or another fun family place. However, I am unemployed and money is limited. Do you know of any fun family vacation spot or ways to get sponsors for a 2 or 3 night vacation? I would love the information.
Signed, Desperate in Illinois
Five answers:
2006-04-05 09:06:38 UTC
sometimes you can get free nights at participating hotels if you attend their seminar (which is usually a time share type deal)...keep an open eye, I am sure those are available in your area. That would mean the hotel stay would be free but you would still have food expenses. I used to bring an ice chest and my kids and I would do it that way.
garymgwm
2006-04-11 14:52:25 UTC
I know how important taking a family vacation is especially when the kids are young. However, being unemployed places a heavy stress factor on everyday decision making as it is. Until you return to work and is able to set some money aside so your family can enjoy the vacation they really are looking forward to without the added stress would be my advice. My husband and I were both laid off as telephone engineers for a short spell and we know how important every penny was until we reported back to work. Budget wisely and you will prevail.
Emily
2006-04-05 09:42:50 UTC
Camping is really cheap. REI stores will let you rent equipment or you can probably find it on sale this time of year. Otherwise, save up and wait a year. Better to have your own really memorable fun vacation than worry about what you owe someone else.
borchardt
2016-11-12 12:12:19 UTC
sure, I googled a adult adult males call that i love and that i have been given his deal with and telephone huge form! He extra constructive be happy i'm not psycho, i did not understand it develop into that straightforward to get however it truly is, and there develop right into a map to his living house! Thats why i am going to under no circumstances tell my genuine call.
Hotguy159
2006-04-05 09:07:25 UTC
hotels?