Question:
where are some cool places to see in Chicago?
♥HOOTERS GURL♥
2006-01-04 17:33:25 UTC
where are some cool places to see in Chicago?
Four answers:
Yolygirl
2006-01-06 10:46:08 UTC
It really depends on what you want to do. A must while you're in the city are the museums. The Field Museum, The Art Museum, and the Museum of Science of Industry are all great. Science and Industry is more a hands on museum, where you are able to touch things. If you are on state st. you are able to take a free trolley or the CTA bus that will drop you right in front of the museums.

As far as shopping, State Street and Michigan Ave. are both downtown are a great! On State be sure to see our famous Marshall Fields Building, before it before it becomes Macy's this Fall. Be prepared to do some walking! For Clubs, I only know of a few. The Funky Buddha Lounge, Excalibur (looks like a castle), and Nocturnal. All are very cool! I hope you enjoy your trip!
ace misha
2006-01-05 19:54:09 UTC
I found a site that gives you all kinds of interesting info on Chicago.
?
2006-01-08 16:59:50 UTC
Shed Aquarium

Museum of Science and Industry
rome
2006-01-08 11:39:00 UTC
go 2 the bean the shedd aquarium or the restraunt called grand lux cafe'