Question:
where is the best place in the world to spend your honeymoon me and my husband are clueless?
soawake
2006-02-20 15:18:30 UTC
where is the best place in the world to spend your honeymoon me and my husband are clueless?
Eleven answers:
Vulpster03
2006-02-20 15:47:25 UTC
As I see it there are two types of honeymoons, the tropical and the cultural. Both can be very romantic. Hawaii is great for a tropical honeymoon, but there are a number of resorts to be found in the carribean and continental U.S. that offer luxurious accomodations on beautiful beaches. For great resorts I recommend checking out the websites of credible hotel chains like Ritz-Carlton, Fairmont, Hyatt, Lowes. If you want a tropical location and resort, I think you would be better off simply searching for the resort. After staying in a number of luxury resorts in Floridia, Georgia (Sea Island), the Southwest (San Antonio and Scottsdale), the Bahamas, and California, I can honestly say that the resort makes the vacation, and not necessarily the location. As much as the Fairmont Kea Lani in Maui was wonderful (and I highly recommend it if you go to Maui), the flight was very long amd costly; maybe not entirely worth it.

You could do the cultural route and go to Europe. There are some beautiful and very romantic cities. I have been to major cities throughout France, Germany, Spain, Italy, and Austria, and I think Vienna would be by far the most romantic city in Europe and a perfect place for a honeymoon. Paris is great too, but I think Vienna is everything people actually expect of Paris. Paris is a little overrated.

For budget honeymoons in the continental U.S. I would recommend Savannah, Key West, San Antonio, San Fransisco, or maybe Montreal up in Cananda.
DLeibowitz
2006-02-23 03:18:35 UTC
I love Hawaii. You could hardly go wrong there. But not Honolulu which is just a big city with a lot of Japanese tourists. Go to Kona on the Big Island, or Maui or Kauai'i (Poipu or the North Shore - you can find a hotel or a vacation rental near Hanalei)

A totally different place, equally nice is British Columbia - Vancouver - a wonderful city - ferry to Victoria, Vancouver Island - both beautiful - drive up the Pacific Sea-Mountain highway to Whistler - also spectacular. Romantic - good food - nice people - not hugely expensive.

I am sure you will love it. Congrats....
dacoles1
2006-02-27 07:44:04 UTC
I am going to jump on the bandwagon and say HAWAII !!!!! Honestly it is breath-taking. I got married in 2003 and I had my wedding ceremony and honeymoon on Oahu. We stayed at the Sheridan Moana Surfrider hotel. It's right off the beach and it is a great place to spend your honeymoon. If you really want to travel and spend a few $$$, Monte Carlo is gorgeous beyond words. It is in Southern France in the French Riviera and would also be a great place to honeymoon.
?
2016-12-12 20:09:01 UTC
everywhere, as long as you're jointly. We did no longer have a lot time for a honeymoon and did not favor to get too some distance from homestead for different kinfolk motives. we easily went to a luxurious motel about 50 miles from homestead. after we instructed them we were honeymooning, we were given a room with a jacuzzi, for the popular room fee. After a candlelight supper,we extra champagne and candles decrease back to our room and in simple terms loved being jointly. the subsequent few days we performed vacationer. in simple terms having the ability to get faraway from homestead and paintings and spend time celebrating one yet another and our new marriage grow to be great.
2006-02-21 11:49:22 UTC
I recommend a cruise they will take you to so many different places rather then staying in one place you can do different things. All your food is payed for and there is something to do no matter what kind of person you are from reading a book in the library to going to clubs! ENJOY
wuthadhappen
2006-02-20 15:48:01 UTC
The Bahamas
Erinn
2006-02-21 21:30:24 UTC
Believe it or not....CATALINA! Me and my hubby went there in Jan. oh wow! it sucked at first, rainstorms, rough seas, but was the most romantic island EVER after we got there! quaint and special! A deserted Island literally and nothing but accomodating venues and people to make it even more special!
tech_fanatic
2006-02-20 15:33:39 UTC
I would definately say a cruise to Hawaii, Caribbean, Cancun, etc. Any place tropical would be just wonderful!

Hope this helps

Congratulations!!
cool_decent_boy
2006-02-21 03:59:58 UTC