Question:
Who thinks that Chicago (Chi-Town) is the coolest city in America?
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Who thinks that Chicago (Chi-Town) is the coolest city in America?
Sixteen answers:
2006-01-26 12:30:08 UTC
I think it is the coolest city. And FYI, we are not the windy city because of the wind; we in fact are ranked fourth among other of the windier cites.
ScottSteg
2006-01-24 16:33:49 UTC
I Do!
2006-01-23 10:42:23 UTC
I have lived here for a couple years and I love Chicago!! The beaches are awesome and there are amazing places to eat. I love this city!!
tudp98_ily
2006-01-20 21:41:18 UTC
I do. Absolutely the coolest city. The Most beautiful skyline you can find in the US, the lake, the beaches, museums, jazz bars, great restaurants, nice people, even traffic police are nice.
rome
2006-01-20 18:58:51 UTC
i do
canukinsocal
2006-01-20 17:34:32 UTC
I love Chicago, but Toronto Canada is even better. Much hipper, and better places to eat.
Bill
2006-01-20 16:44:19 UTC
I couldn't wait to get away from there.
reddevils
2006-01-20 16:40:17 UTC
It has got No.23, MJ. I think Chicago is really cool, and the buildings up there. Go Bears! Next season they are out for this season.
asian_joy652
2006-01-20 16:38:53 UTC
i dont know about he coolest, but it has to be close
LAZY & PROUD
2006-01-20 16:38:49 UTC
Not me.BEVERLY HILLS!!
daquadrilateral1
2006-01-25 03:38:13 UTC
Indeed, Chitown (no hyphen) is by far the coolest city in the world and not just America. It is a world class city with a quiet Mid-western charm. Sure, a non native can find a few things to complain about but once you get to know us and lay your head on the City of Big Shoulders - you will surely fall in love with this place. Infact, the sometimes brutal winter winds that so many despise are a part of it's "coolness"!
burman
2016-10-14 13:32:37 UTC
Chicago is likely a 7 on the ask your self scale. San Francisco is a 10 and l. a. is a a million. vast apple is likely also a 7 or an 8. the most hyped up city is likely l. a.. do not mean to hate on l. a., yet that's a negative city to stay in till you adore smog, warmth, crime, and pretend human beings.
frank
2006-01-25 20:18:38 UTC
mostly the people who live in chicago. The city does not have the glamour of LA nor the sophistication of New York. If you aspire for comfortable metropolitan experience chicago has a lot to offer.
BugsySkybone
2006-01-22 09:22:07 UTC
EVERYONE that visits thinks that Chicago is the coolest city in America. It's a fact. People who say they don't are just goofing around with you.
HannahCarrietta
2006-01-21 20:15:43 UTC
No, anyone who has ever lived in chicago during the winter or during a heatwave can tell you chicago is horrible. The rest of the time isn't too bad.
napsterator
2006-01-20 16:38:33 UTC
Not me.